CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 23, 2007

A New Reason to Avoid Chocolate

This is an article probably not many of us have heard about, because it happened in England very recently. So we all know chocolate isn't the best thing for our health. However, this scare may spark mass paranoia over the course of about the next month or so. Cadbury, a candy company, recently recalled 1 MILLION chocolate bars. Why? Get this--salmonella. And the company didn't even bother to tell the public! Obviously, charges are being brought up against them. I think this company should altogether be shut down. They failed to tell the public after they realized the risk back in 2006! >:-O Bad company! They jeopardized(word study word) the public health, realized risks, and STILL sold the candy! I don't know about you, but it might be awhile before I eat foriegn chocolate again!

0 comments: